Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2009

WHY I REFUSED TO ACT WITH VIJAY? THAMANNA

Thamanna who acted in Kedi, Vyabari, Kaloori and Netru Indru Naalai has paired with Dhanush in Paddikadhavan. Now she is acting with Surya in Ayan. She is currently acting in Ananda Thandavam, Kanden Kadhalai with Bharath and Paiya with Karthi.

Nayanthara was supposed to act in Paiya. But due to salary problems she refused to act in this film. Immediately Thamanna was offered this role which she readily accepted. She accepted to act in this film with a lesser salary. By this act, she has also earned the wrath of Nayanthara. At this point she was offered the female lead role in the Vijay starrer Vetaikaran, but she turned down the offer. Anushka was offered this role and she agreed to pair with Vijay.
When asked about this Thamanna said, “I am acting in Paiya because Nayanthara refused to act in this film. I always have a sentiment. That is if I act in the roles refused by others, it has proved lucky for me. In that way the role which was lost by Nayanthara became my gain. There is no doubt that this film will become a super hit. It is true that I got an offer to act in Vijay’s film but since I am committed with many films I was not able to accept this role. I missed this chance. But I have faith that I will get a chance to act with him.

No comments: