Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2009

THAMANNA WANTS TO WORK WITH KAMAL HASSAN



Thamanna is currently busy acting in Ayyan, Padikadhavan and Ananda Thandavam.
She said,” Ananda Thandavam is a beautiful love story. This kind of film has not been made so far. The shooting of the film took place in Ooty and Papanasam. The climax sequence was shot in New York. Suresh Krishna really wept when shooting the climax scene. The scenes were so emotional and realistic. I am donning a role of a bold girl in the film Ayyan. I am pairing with Surya. My experience in acting with him is so sweet. He is a real gentleman. He has lot of fans. I have learnt a lot from him. I am doing a comical role in Padikadhavan. This film will be releasing in December. There is no call sheet till 2009. I will be accepting new films after this only. Kamal is a wonderful actor. I am eagerly waiting to act with him. He is producing Marmayogi now. I will be happy if I get a chance to act in this film. I love cinema and I am learning a lot about cinema. I have no time to romance or roam with boyfriends.
My only ambition is to act in quality roles and carve a niche for myself in cinema world.”

No comments: