Search This Blog

Saturday, November 7, 2009

TEEN TALK ABOUT BOLLYWOOOD PAST AND PRESENT LOVE

Hi teen agers from now all the latest bollywood love stories and bollywood news and releases and movie talks will be displayed on this blog up 2 date,with the title "BOLLYWOOD TEEN TALKS"

SOHA,S TALK ;

While talking to media about Tum Mile, a touching love story about two ex-lovers who rediscover each other during the fateful night of the 26/7 deluge in Mumbai, Soha Ali Khan confesses, “An incident like this has happened to me in the past.”

Without divulging the name of her ex-man Soha reveals, "If I was confronted with someone I have loved and lost in the past, I would burst into tears. I know years after a break-up, when everything settles down, some people can talk to each other normally again. I am too sensitive, I can’t control that emotion."

Talking about his bade bhaiyya she said she would like to see her brother Saif Ali Khan and his lady love Kareena Kapoor together.

"Saif and Kareena look good together in reel as well as real life. They are happy and this happiness reflects on screen too. I wish them a very happy life and want to see them happy," she told.

Avoiding a direct reply on her own marriage plans, the 31-year-old actress said her elder siblings Saif and Saba are yet to get married.

"It would not look good if I tied the knot first," she said in a lighter vein, adding that her mother is thinking about it.

On the kissing scene with Emraan Hashmi in her forthcoming movie Tum Mile, Soha said the issue had been blown out of proportion by the media. "I was very nervous when the scene was being shot," she said.

To a question on her five-year journey in the Hindi film industry, Soha said she found it to be a place for a lot of creative work and not a rat race, as perceived by some. "I take up the characters that gel with my sensibility," she said.

No comments: