Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

3 IDIOTS touching teens thoughts


3 idiots movie is going to release in this december 09 .the teen talk after watching the trilers of the movie is, that this movie really say what teens had at there heart in form of a movie.

by the way Aamir khan talk about the movie is :Amir khan's much talked about film 3 Idiots made a public appearance only last week. Bollywood's Mr. Perfectionist shows a teenage look in the film. This new Aamir avtar seems to have beend designed after his young nephew.


Aamir khan's says he observes his son’s friends pretty much to get into the skin. He shares “Many of them were my son Junaid’s friends…I would closely observe how they talk, walk and behave.”
The character he plays in the film is close to that of his cousin’s teenage son Pablo. Aamir seems to pet Pablo a lot and the actor adds ““Pablo is so fidgety that he can’t stand still even for a few minutes…It was important for me to get into the mind of the character, I was sure that physically I would be able to pull it off by observing Pablo. But it was most important to feel young.”
Aamir also borrowed some cloths from director AR Murgadoss, who directed Ghajini. Aamir informed ““I love the boyish sparkle in his eyes… he always has a twinkle in his eyes and is full of excitement.”
The super star adds “Yaar, first I had work very hard to get those eight packs for Ghajini and then I had to work doubly hard to lose that dream physique and look lean”.

No comments: